Thursday, February 2, 2017

500 New Den Slots?! + New Poll!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I went on Animal Jam yesterday to see what was new, and I seen in a recent news letter that members now have 500 extra den slots! It takes a lot for Animal Jam to get me excited, but this one did the trick! Extra den spaces are surely needed. I would always complain about the lack of den item space. The lack of den space make Christmas decorating nearly impossible. I wish AJHQ could have released this update around Christmas time. But you know AJHQ... This will for sure come in handy for holiday items!

But I wanted to ask you how the increased den slots help you! Were you in need of extra space? What will you do with you're extra space? Comment down below and make sure you check out my new poll question!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

4 comments:

  1. IKR 1000 DEN SPACE WOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    I WAS ALWAYS GETTING THE MESSAGE "You only have 3 more den items"
    I WAS LIKE OMG PLEASE GIVE US MORE ITEMS TO STORAGE! LOL
    And yeah, I kept wanting to make a Christmas den but I couldn't!
    Oh and I saw someone saying this in Jamaa
    "Be and jammer not a scammer!"
    I kinda like that XD
    *King Tough Bunny
    (Look at the story in the drafts on AJFC I think you'll like it! don't forget to leave another draft about how you like it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, yes! I totally needed more space. I could never buy any new items. It got kinda boring always making dens with the same old items, you know? ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This update was really good! :D I so needed the slots O.O ALWAYS when I brought stuff the "You only have -- more slots left" :P It was super annoying when I wanted a new theme for my den. Because I am a hoarder XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really helps me be able to make more clannish and woodland dens. I've noticed for clamming I only have about 20 items for clamming, because everything else is like holiday items, couches and Plushies. This makes roleplaying much more creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete