Friday, September 11, 2015

New Fall Items in Jamaa!

Hey jammers! graciepopstar91 here with some new items in Jamaa! (Jamaa is all of the lands in Animal Jam) The new items are, Maple Leaf Rug that came yesterday (9/10/15), and Leaf Pile that came i believe today (9/11/15).


I'd give these new items 5/10 they are my favorite but if you like it thats fine :) 

Also, i have some sad news.. CoolCat's computer isnt working but they are going to try and have it fixed ASAP. (As soon as possible) She may be able to make a special post on another computer but she doesnt know for sure. Sorry!

Before I go I would like to put up a Bible verse :)

Psalm 92:4 

You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of what you have done

Remember, God made Maple Leaves!



2 comments:

  1. Do you mean two of the same tab's at the top? If so, I am aware of that. My computer broke, and I was unable to fix it. But thank you for reminding me. :)

    ReplyDelete