Monday, August 1, 2016

Late Rare Item Monday Post!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! And I'm sorry I didn't do this post earlier! Anyways, today is Monday, and you know what that means! Rare Item Monday!

This weeks rare is called the Rare Drum! It is being sold in Jam-Mart Clothing for 800 gems. It is also members only. This is personally my favorite rare that Animal Jam has released in a very long time!! I love the blue and white color scheme, and the two little feathers! This is a great rare and I'm sure it will be easy to make outfits with. I give this rare a 9.5! I would give it a 10/10 but it is a bit pricey. Other then that its great!


I hope everyone enjoyed this RIM post! Also! I got a comment on my last blog that I should feature awesome art on my blog and make it a series! I will start doing that shortly! Also stay tuned for another episode of Necklace To Spike Challenge later this week! Bye, Jammers! And ~Jam On!~


No comments:

Post a Comment