Friday, December 23, 2016

25 Days Of Blogmas Day 23 / Last Minute Christmas Prep!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry this post is late. I missed it not because I was busy, but because I forgot (again) But just because I missed a day doesn't mean I will quit now! Since todays post is so late, I'll just talk about what I did to get ready for Christmas! Its not really much though. But here's what we did:

First we cooked a big pot of chili so we wouldn't have to cook again before Christmas. Then we wrapped gifts for awhile and played Christmas music!


That's pretty much it LOL! I'm just going to end the post here. I don't really have anything else to add. Sorry this wasn't a real great post. I'll try my best to get a great post up tomorrow! You won't want to miss it!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment