Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Its now day 5 of 25 Days Of Blogmas! And I have to say I'm having a blast with this! Are you guys enjoying this as much as I am? I hope so!! But for todays post I will be giving you ideas on fun Christmas activities! Lets get started!
1. Going for a night walk or drive in you're neighborhood looking at Christmas lights while drinking cocoa!
2. Walking around in a mall or outdoor shopping center to look at the decorations! If you're a late shopper or list maker, you can make you're Christmas wish list or shop for other people on you're list!
3. If it snows where you live, have a fun snow day!
4. Plan do to ''Secret Santa'' with you're friends!
5. If you bake lots of cookies this month, take the extra step and use Christmas cookie cutters, and decorate you're cookies with icing and sprinkles!
I hope you enjoyed my suggestions! If you have anymore, comment them down below! Don't forget to check back everyday for a new post!
As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~