Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! And I'm back with day 8 of 25 Days Of Blogmas! I've seen that there is going to be a massive cold front that is sweeping most of the nation this weekend. So I thought, when will there be a better time to do this challenge then now?! Here is what the challenge is!
Tomorrow, preferably tomorrow night, I challenge each one of you who reads this post to go out for ice cream! If you can't go at night go when the weather is the coldest during the day, if that makes sense. Here are the rules to this challenge! Yes, I'm going to make it harder by adding rules.
1. You must go when it is the coldest time of the night. *Or day, if you have to*
2. You must eat it outside. Most places have outdoor seating. You're car does not count as outside!!
3. You can go to any place that serves ice cream. But I suggest Wendy's!
4. You may bundle up! There is no limit on warm clothing.
5. This is optional but listen to Christmas music to forget that you're freezing! Don't worry if other people can hear it as they walk in the restaurant, it will put them in the Christmas spirit!
And that's my challenge, and the rules! I hope each one of you that reads this gets to do this challenge! It'll be super fun! Make sure you take pictures with you're warm clothing and you're ice cream! You won't want to forget this adventure!
Comment down below if you're going to do this challenge! PS: Tomorrows post will probably be later in the evening. I want to give everyone a chance to see this post, so they can join in on the challenge too!
As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~