Monday, April 24, 2017

Rare Item Monday! + One Final Delay On Titanic Part 2.

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry this post is so late, today has been a crazy day. And I also quickly want to address that I was not able to finish part two on my Titanic post.

 I thought I would be able to work on it from Friday until Tuesday, but I wasn't. So there will be one final delay on the post.

*****I will now be posting it this Saturday, which is in five days*****

 I know for certain I will have time to compose my post by then, and I'm very sorry for the delay, hopefully you all are still looking forward to my post still! :)

Okay, so back to this weeks Rare Item Monday!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Accordion! It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It is for sale for 850 gems and it is members only. The colors of the Rare Accordion are blue and yellow.

Thoughts: I really like this item! This is a great item to add into an AJ band! The colors are nice, bright, and summery, which is nice! And strangely I don't feel the price it high, the price just seems to fit the item. Overall I give this item an 8!


I hope you enjoyed todays post!!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww. Oh well. Take your time I'll wait! XD
    And when it's posted on here, I'll mention it in my post on Saturday! :D
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete