Monday, May 8, 2017

Rare Item Monday! + Over 11,000 Views?!?!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Before I start anything I just want to say I'm very sorry for not posting last weeks RIM! I had completely forgotten about it until 11:30 that night, and it was hectic and stressful that day also, so I just decided to stay off the computer. But I'm back for this weeks Rare Item Monday!

 But before I get to that, I want to talk about a blog milestone! I have just noticed my blog has over 11,000 views! I just want to thank all my viewers for reading my blog! I never thought I would reach over 1,000 viwes, let alone 11,000!

Okay, but now lets get to this weeks RIM!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Feather Earrings! They are located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. They can be found on the sixteenth page in the clothing store. They are for sale for 900 gems and are members only. The colors of the Rare Feather Earrings are yellow, brown, and white.

Thoughts: I really like this weeks item! I think its super cute, and would look great on most animals. The price is slightly high but I feel its still worth it. The colors are really nice as well, but I feel a baby blue would have looked better instead of yellow, but its nothing major. Overall I give this weeks item a 9!

I also plan on being more active in the Animal Jam community, with posting non RIM AJ posts, to even maybe hosting parties! Comment down below if you like the idea of me hosting regular parties! If I did do this, it would probably be a monthly thing that would start during the end of June.

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment: