Monday, July 3, 2017

Rare Item Monday! + Happy Fourth Of July! + Over 100 Posts!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Happy Fourth of July! Do you have plans for tomorrow? Any yearly traditions? This year for us will consist of grilling out and watching fireworks on T.V. Its going to be rainy for us tomorrow, so not much to do! Comment down below if you have anything special planned!

Also before we get to todays rim, I also want to say my blog has hit over 100 posts! I want to thank everyone who reads my blog! I also want to say I'm sorry I have not been able to post non rare item Monday posts. I have a few ideas about that, so stay tuned!

Now onto todays post! Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Seashell Bracelet!

It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the 17th page in clothing store. It is for sale for 750 gems and it is members only. The colors of the bracelet is blue, gold, and pink.

Thoughts:

I am a bit shocked that there wasn't a Fourth of July RIM this week, but it is a nice rare! AJHQ seems to be sticking with a summery theme, which is okay with me! I love this bracelet and the colors! I feel the price isn't that bad either.

 Overall I give this weeks Rare Item Monday an 8!

Comment down below what you think!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment: