Monday, October 23, 2017

Rare Item Monday! + Question Of The Day!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I have not been feeling well today, so todays post will probably be short. I apologize in advance for that! But for now I am just going to jump into todays question of the day.

QOTD: Fruits of vegetables?

AOTD: That is a very hard question for me to answer! But I would have to say vegetables. I truly wouldn't be able to live without both though!

Now lets get on with todays Rare Item Monday! Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Spell Book!

It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the 13th page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 1,300 gems and is members only. The colors of this item are green, pink, and tan.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Rare Item Monday! Here is todays verse!

"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment