Wednesday, December 6, 2017

25 Days Of Blogmas! Movie Night In: Day 6

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Welcome to day six of Blogmas! I just got finished watching a Christmas movie, and thought that would be a great blog topic for todays post! I will be naming a few of my favorite Christmas movies. I don't remember if I did this last year or not, but if I did it can't hurt to do it again!

#1 The Polar Express
This is probably my favorite Christmas movie ever! Its such a classic that it doesn't feel like Christmas unless I watch it! This was actually the movie I just got done watching before I started this post!

#2 The Santa Clause (series)
This is another one of my favorites! This is another classic that I have to watch every year! There are three movies to this series, and I believe they are making a fourth one as we speak! I know if it comes out by next Christmas, it will definitely makes its way on this list!

#3 Home Alone
This is a Christmas movie and a comedy mixed into one! I laugh my head off each year like its the first time I have seen it! Can't go wrong with another classic like this one!

#4 Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas
This is a cute short Disney Christmas movie I loved to watch as a kid! I have not watched it in a few years because I can't seem to find it on T.V. If I can find it this year I will definitely watch it!

#5 How The Grinch Stole Christmas
There are so many versions of this movie, but I feel that all of them are great! This is another one I also watch in December.


Now that I have named my top five favorite Christmas movies, I want to know what yours are! Comment down below your top five favorite Christmas movies!

Here is todays verse.

"....but [Jesus] made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death - even death on a cross!" - Philippians 2:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment