Monday, October 3, 2016

Rare Item Monday! And also: Please read if you have commented recently!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! And today is Monday... Probably everyone's least favorite day of the week. But at least us Jammer's have todays RIM to look forward too! But before I get into that. I have a message to someone who commented! I accidentally deleted you're very kind comment! I was scrolling over your comment and I accidentally clicked my mouse while it was over the delete button! So that's why you may not have seen me post it! I'm really sorry!

ALSO: I will be posting an update post this week! I'm sorry I have not gotten it up. I have been super busy. I am also sorry for the late post!  But now lets get on with todays rare!

Todays rare was surprisingly in the first place I looked!

Todays rare is the Rare Monster Claw! It is located in Jam-Mart Clothing. It is on page 9. Its for sale for 900 gems and it is members only. The color scheme is red and yellow. I really like this item! I wasn't able to buy it due to lack of space. But its a new, different item! I don't think I would have been able to make a look with it though. but that's just me. Comment below what you think of it!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment