Monday, December 19, 2016

25 Days Of Blogmas Day 19 / What I Cook For Christmas Dinner!

  Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry for the past few posts being late in the evening. I'll try and get them done in the afternoon, but I can't promise anything. I am going to be really busy starting tomorrow until Christmas. But I won't stop Blogmas! I have really enjoyed doing Blogmas, even though I've been winging it with ideas since I ran out. But winging it has seemed to be going well so far! But for todays post I will be telling you what my family cooks for Christmas dinner! I won't be sharing the recipes though. It would take far too long for that, and I only have less then 40 minutes left of  day 19 Blogmas. But lets get started!

  For our main protein, we cook a ham with potatoes and carrots. My mom only eats white meat, so she opts for chicken. And for sides we have homemade baked mac n cheese, cornbread dressing, and homemade collard greens!

  We usually have some sweet options as well, but it varies each year. But we always have cookies of some sort! Usually its chocolate chip, and peanut butter cookies, which are not homemade.

  I hope you enjoyed this post! I'm sorry its kind of short. I didn't really have a idea for todays post. But I thought of this idea as my mom and I made our Christmas dinner shopping list. But stay tuned for tomorrows post! It will be sort of like this one, but I think you guys would enjoy that post more. You'll have to check back tomorrow to find out!!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment:

  1. I have a few ideas for your blogmas! One thing you could post about is what your asking for christmas or the biggest gift you have ever asked for for example, a phone, big toy set etc. another thing you could add is what your family traditions are!

    ReplyDelete