Tuesday, December 6, 2016

25 Days Of Blogmas Day 6 / Look Out For Christmas Parade's!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Welcome back to day 6 of Blogmas! This will probably be a short post. But I wanted to tell you guys to look out for you're local Christmas parade's!


 They usually start within the first week or two in December. So be on the look out so you don't miss you're Christmas parade! To find out if you're city has one, just check you're cities website. It should say there if there will be one and the day and time. Or you could type in Christmas Parade's in ''______ city and _______ state'' Something should come up!

I'm sorry this was a short post! There really isn't much to this subject. I didn't want to mash it with two subjects, because there are many more days of Blogmas still. But don't worry, I didn't run out of ideas!

Comment down below if you have been to a Christmas Parade before! And don't forget the hot cocoa!!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment:

  1. We don't go to parades, but our chruch DID Get a christian float in the thanksgiving parade! I wish I could have seen it. :)
    *King Tough Bunny
    (btw this Saturday be sure to look at my post, but you have to put more focus on your blog ok? I'm going to try to get your blog more attenuation!)

    ReplyDelete