Friday, December 9, 2016

25 Days Of Blogmas Day 9 / My 2016 Christmas Challenge Experience!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! And today is day 9 of 25 Days Of Blogmas! And for todays post, I will be sharing my experience on my Christmas challenge! Here's how it went down.

I woke up and it was already freezing cold. I grabbed TWO fuzzy blankets and covered up with them! I checked the weather and it was 57 degrees. I thought, oh great....

You see, I live in a fairly warm climate. So I thought we wouldn't be hit with the cold front that bad. And that I would be able to do the challenge in only semi cold weather. Boy was I wrong.

So then I started to do my makeup, and I was sitting by a window. So again, I was freezing. I covered myself up in two cozy, fuzzy blankets to keep warm as I was doing my makeup. But it got a tiny bit warmer so I dropped one blanket. I checked the weather again and it was 61 degrees.

So now for clothing. I wore active wear pants, a tee shirt, a hoodie, and flip flops. I was going to wear sneakers but I decided not to at the last minute.

We have several things to do before we got to get ice cream. So it was night time before we could go.  Here's what happened!

After we were finished with our busy day, we went to Wendy's go get their ice cream! We went to the drive thru and then drove around the building to park. Then we walked over to outdoor seating and sat down. It was cold, but it was lots of fun! We would have played  Christmas music but right as we sat down, a worker came out and sat down on another bench for his break. I finished my ice cream first, but my mom still had some left. But she said nope I quit I'm going to the car!  I was like, what, no! I was going in to get another frosty! And she was so cold she was chattering her teeth, and not on purpose! We were all cracking up!

I hope you enjoyed my experience on this challenge! If you did this challenge, what was you're experience? Share down in the comments!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment:

  1. LOL funny story, I wish I could have done this!
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete