Monday, September 4, 2017

Rare Item Monday! + Question Of The Day!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Happy Labor Day! Does anybody have plans today? Comment down below if you do! I am just going to be relaxing today, honestly I forgot it was even labor day today! But anyways, here is todays question of the day!

QOTD: What is your favorite season?

AOTD: My favorite season is fall!

Comment down below what your favorite season is! Now lets get onto todays Rare Item Monday!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Violin! It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the 10th page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 900 gems and it is members only. The colors of this violin are blue and orange.

Thoughts: I really Like this weeks Rare Item Monday! I love when they use instruments for RIM! They are fun to collect, and use to make a band in the wolves only party! I think the colors work very well together and the price is just right!

Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 10! Comment down below what you think!

Here is todays verse! 

"For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for your joy at the works of your hands." -Psalms 92:4

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment