Tuesday, December 5, 2017

25 Days Of Blogmas! Don't Forget About Your Pets: Day 5

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Welcome to day five of Blogmas! For todays post I will be sharing some gift ideas for your pets! I thought this would be a silly post to do. I don't know how many of you will try this, or even have pets, but this should be fun either way!  I will be naming gift ideas for cats and dogs. I will not be doing any other animal since I have no idea what I would even list for any other animal LOL.

Cats:

Canned tuna (in water)

Cat treats

Toys (little ball with bell)

Cat tower

Kitty clothing (if your cat(s) will allow, mine would kill me if I tried LOL)

That's all I can think of for cats. I have four of them and these are some things I know my cats would enjoy! They already have their own cat tower but I thought I would list that as an idea anyways. Now lets start on the gift ideas for dogs!

Dogs:

Dog treats

Toys (ball)

New dog bed

PetSmart gift card (that you would use for your dog)

I have one dog and these are some things he would definitely enjoy! He would for sure enjoy the dog treats. I don't know if he would actually use the dog bed, since he sleeps in either my bed or my moms bed! One of my cats would probably take over his dog bed. My dog really isn't into toys but I listed it anyways, because I'm sure most other dogs are.


I don't really expect anyone to actually do this, this post is just for fun! I hear and see other people say every year how they wrap something for their dog or cat and set it under the tree. If you do decide to do this, comment down below! Also comment down below if you have any other ideas that I didn't list!

Here is todays verse.

"Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped..." -Philippians 2:5-6

Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment:

  1. We only have 2 cats, Fire and Smokey. I made a post about them awhile back, here is the link XD
    http://theanimaljamfriendshipcommunity.blogspot.com/2016/11/fire-and-smokey.html
    If I tried to dress fire up, I'd had scratches all over my arms XDD
    And if I tried to dress Smokey up, it might be hard because of all that blubber. HEHEHE
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete