Friday, December 1, 2017

25 Days Of Blogmas! The Intro: Day 1

Hey, Jammer's! Coolcat here with another post! If you read my blog last December, you would know that last year I did 25 days of blogmas! I didn't know if I was going to do it this year, as I have been busier. But I decided that I should do it! I had so much fun doing it last year, I can't miss out on doing it again this year! Todays post is very last minute, which is why it is so late. Since todays post is kind of last minute, todays post will just consist of me explaining what you will see this month.


You can expect to see Christmas themed posts almost everyday until Christmas!  Some days I may have posts not related to Christmas, but I will try and keep it Christmas themed for the most part.

I will not be doing Rare Item Monday posts this month on this blog. I will pick back up doing Rare Item Monday posts after Christmas. You can continue to keep up on my Rare Item Monday posts on the two other blogs I post for. :)

I may also post some Christmas recipes! I think I posted one or two last year, but I can't remember which ones I posted. I want to make sure I don't post the same ones twice!


That's all for today, Jammer's. Comment down below if you are looking forward to 25 days of blogmas! I know I sure am!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment: