Saturday, October 31, 2015

Time for a sugar rush!

Hi Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post!  I'm sorry I never posted yesterday. It was getting late so I decided to save it for today.  So anyways, I will be sharing my costume for Halloween!  I am going to be a wild Wolf!  There are so many different things to do on Halloween.  What me and my family do instead of going to haunted houses, trick or treating, and giving out candy, we go to a local Church party!  It is so much fun, and safer than trick or treating.  And afterwards, there is a ice cream place that gives out free ice cream if you go in costume!  I will also share a little tradition my family and I have been doing for the past couple years.  After the Halloween party, (and ice cream!), we go home for a bit, and then we go to Wal-Mart and get lots of candy for 50% off!  It's so much fun!
Note: If you try this, you must wait until at least Midnight to get it half off. 






No comments:

Post a Comment