Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hey Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post!  And I would like to address a few thing's with my blog.


 1. I got a comment on my Veteran's Day post on December 10th, And I got a comment message on my phone and I clicked publish.  I had no idea it didn't go through and I'm sorry about that too who ever commented!


2. I have not been posting recently and that is due to the busy Christmas season .  Normally my family is not extremely busy around this time of the year cause we are a small family.  But this year I don't know what it is but we have been so busy it's unreal!  Post's should be up at least once or twice a week by the new year or sooner!  2016 should bring great thing's because I have great big plan's!  And that brings me too 3.


3. My blog is called Animal Jam And More!  And I feel like I have not been posting in the ''and more'' department.  That's going to change!  I'm going to keep it a surprise what 2016 has in store for the ''and more'' department, so stay tuned!  And look out for any possible clue's in future post's!




4. I realize I have one tab twice, and I can't seem to take one down!  I'm am sorry for any trouble this may have caused you in viewing the tab's.  I will continue to try and get it fixed!  I also want to thank everyone who has viewed this blog for almost 800 view's! :)




 I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Comment down below if you want a Christmas post tomorrow and what you may want it to be about!








1 comment:

  1. I want to see a post tomorrow :)! It would be cool to read about the meaning of the candy cane. I believe I've heard that the hook shape of the candy cane is supposed to be a J for Jesus! Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete