Monday, March 7, 2016

I'm very sorry for no recent post's!

Hey Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I am so very sorry for not having blog post's for months! But I can explain, my computer broke right around Christmas time and we just got it fixed maybe 2 week's ago. So I can assure everyone I didn't quit my blog I promise! While my computer was broken it did really make me think about interesting blog topic's other than Animal Jam, cause this blog is more then just Animal Jam related! I'm not going to give details on what my idea's are or when they are coming, but stay tuned for now!

ALSO: My poll What is your favorite fall/winter holiday is expired. You had a chance to choose Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or all of them of course! And all of them of course won! Check back for a updated poll, and it might have something to do with my first Non-Animal Jam related post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment