Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday Make-up Madness

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Before I begin I want to talk about my polls. In my first poll I asked what is your favorite piece of make-up. And your choices were: Blush, Lipstick, Lip Liners, Eye Shadow, And I don't wear make-up. There was a four-way tie with Lipstick, Eye Shadow, Eyeliner, and I don't wear make-up. Now my new poll is what is your favorite flower? You have three days to vote. Now onto the make-up part of this post!

The first piece of make-up I have chosen to review for you guys is a Lipstick! Here is my review!

Brand: Estee Lauder

Color: Scarlet Siren.

How I found out about it: It was a free gift with purchase, given to me by family.

How the color affects different skin tones: This shade would look very bright and intense with someone with fair skin. And it would look toned down but still lovely on someone with tan to darker skin.

Longevity and wearability: I had it on for two hours before I took it off but it could have lasted hours longer. It could be easily worn with a T-shirt and shorts or a dress.

Texture: Its very soft and buttery and goes on the lips very smooth and creamy.

How it holds up after eating and drinking: I ate a pretzel and drank some water with only a small amount smudging and it coming off. Carry it with you in your purse if you want it to look like you did before you ate, but such a small amount came off if you forgot it at home it would be no big deal.

Price: It can vary from store to store but it ranges around 26 dollars. I have no idea if I received a sample size or full size tube..

Value: It was given to me by a family member, but I would say it has a great value. It only takes a small amount to have full coverage. I would say its totally worth it even if it wasn't a free gift.

Bottom line: I think this is a lovely lipstick color! It compliments my tan skin tone perfectly! It's a very beautiful color that would be good if you wanted to dress down or dress up. I would totally purchase this even if it wasn't a free gift.


I'm really sorry everyone but I cant post a picture like I wanted to because something is messed up with posting pictures. I would explain better but its confusing to me so I'm sure it will be very confusing to you guys. I will try my best to fix this problem so I can add pictures! When this problem is fixed I will add a picture to this post.

I also want to tell everyone to keep an eye out for what my polls are about cause that may hint to my next non Animal Jam blog topic. Hint: Its not about flowers. Until next time, Bye guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment