Monday, May 2, 2016

Monday Make-Up Madness!

Hey, Everyone!*For my non AJ post's I will start out with hey everyone, and for my AJ posts I will start out with hey, jammers!* And also before I get to this post I want to say I will be posting on the Animal Jam update within a few days so stay tuned for that! Also, one more thing. My last poll what is your favorite flower is over and there was a tie for the Rose and Jasmine flowers. Stay tuned for my next poll! ;)

Okay! Now that we got that stuff out of the way its time to start the make-up part of this post! Since my last make-up post was for a lip product, this week's post is going to be an eyeliner! Here is my review!

Brand: Urban Decay.

Name and Color: Urban Decay Cosmetic's Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner. Color: Amp *blue*

Wear-ability and Longevity: On a person with tanned skin it looks lovely and is noticeable with its blue sparkles. On a person with lighter skin I am unsure. It lasts I would say about maybe 6 to 9 hours. Less or more depending on if you rub your eyes, the weather, and just stuff like that. It goes on wet, cold and slightly sticky. It takes about 1-3 swipes to fully cover and show up. It also takes about 3 and a half minutes to dry, so I suggest not blinking so it doesn't crease.

How easy it comes off: If you put it on lightly I think some warm water should be enough. But if you had to put it on heavier for it to show up you might need some make-up remover.

My opinion: I really like it! Its a super fun color that is great for spring and summer. This Brand also has other colors to choose from if blue is not your color. It's really easy to wear with anything.  I would rate this an 9/10. Why not a 10/10? Because sometimes it creases, and that's not a good thing if you don't have time to fix it. Other then that I would buy this product again! Don't forget to stayed tuned for my Animal Jam update and Watch out for my mystery poll question!



No comments:

Post a Comment