Thursday, May 12, 2016

Movie Review!: Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Hey everyone! graciepopstar91 here with my first movie review! Today, I'm going to review a great movie called, Star Wars: The Force Awakens!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Graciepopstar91's Movie Review: 

Main Characters: Rey, Finn, BB8, Hans Solo, Chewbacca, and Kylo Ren

Description: Luke Skywalker (the famous Jedi) is missing! A man named Poe, has the map to find him. Well, a little piece of a map to find Luke. So I'm guessing thats why the opening part of the movie is Kylo, the Stormtroopers, and Poe, are fighting. Poe realizes that he is in great danger, so he gives the little electronic map chip, to BB8 (an incredibly adorable robot). Kylo Ren holds Poe captive in the First Order base (AKA the bad guy lair). Kylo Ren really wants the map to Luke. But Poe won't tell him where it is. So Finn (the Stormtrooper) takes Poe into a cell. But Finn doesn't want to be a Stormtrooper. So they manage to escape and go to Jakku. But Finn thinks something happened to Poe (I'm not spoiling anything!). Finn meets Rey at a market. Kylo Ren comes into Jakku and STILL wants BB8. Finn and Rey team up, and find the Millennium Falcon (its basically a space ship). They escape Kylo Ren, But then get ''eaten up'' by another giant ship that Hans Solo (Kylo Ren's father) and Chewbacca are in! They team up with Rey and Finn as well. Everyone goes to this place, then Kylo shows up outside. He kidnaps Rey and takes her to the First Order base. Thankfully, she defeats Kylo Ren. But something happened to Finn... Did they find Luke? All spoilers I will not release. 

My rating: 8/10 

What the movie is rated: PG-13 (there is a lot of fighting) 

Cons: This movie isn't quite suitable for very young children. I have to admit, some parts were a bit scary. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will definitely see the next one! Sadly, it comes out next year. Hopefully I can wait that long... 

I hope you enjoyed this movie review! Ill probably do more in the future. 

Heres todays Bible verse!

1 Thessalonians 5:15

See that no one pays back evil for evil, but always try to do good to each other and to all people.

Yes Stormtroopers. Stop doing evil! Okay sorry... 

Remember, God made YOU!


2 comments:

  1. I saw it! Wasn't scared at ALL all my older siblings saw it too. (and my parents) And my younger sibling (who is 9) saw it. Idk why it's rated PG-13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well somethings are Scary if you don't know what they are TRULY doing, and my Bros said that the scaryest part is on Hans Solo's Ship when the "things" are on it
    *King Tough Bunny
    And I don't want to see it in the Movie Theater anymore, just a warning to Parnents the commercials are NOT for little kids the movie is fine the commercials are NOT ugh I closed my eyes and ears, just a warning! \

    ReplyDelete