Monday, May 16, 2016

Monday Makeup Madness! *AJ information* And 1,000 viewers?!?!?!?!?

Hey, everyone! CoolCat here with another post! Before I get onto this post I just wanted to tell all of my Animal Jam viewers I have not forgotten about Animal Jam! I will be doing a update post soon. And also.... I hit over 1,000 viewers?!?! That's crazy!! It feels like just yesterday I had 150 views.  So I just want to thank all of my viewers! And I also want to thank the other writer of this blog, Graciepopstar91 for her awesome posts! And I'm not quite sure what to do for such an occasion.. I will not be able to host a party on Animal Jam sadly.. But I will think of something!

Alright now onto my makeup post! This actually isn't going to be a review today. Today I will be sharing an awesome, money saving beauty trick! So basically this trick is about making your own unique lipstick colors! Yes, you heard right. Your own unique lipstick colors!!!! This is a awesome trick that saves you from having to buy one of every color lipstick, and its just plain AWESOME!  So here is how to make a unique cotton candy color!

The colors you will need are:

Pink: Any bright, vibrant color pink should due.

Blue: For this I suggest using a deep, darker blue.

*TIP* Before you do this I suggest putting on lip balm and letting it set for about 5 to 10 minutes then remove it so the colors blend better.

Now here's how to do it! There are a few different ways you could do this. The heavier you are on one color, that color will take over. If you want a blueish cotton candy put the blue lipstick on heavier then the pink. And if you want a pinkish cotton candy color then go heavier on the pink. It may also have a slight purple tint. So on your bottom lip only put your blue lipstick on. Then DONT close your mouth and let it touch your top lip so you don't mix colors on your lipstick tubes. Then on your top lip put on your pink lipstick. Then when you have both lips colored you can either blend it with your pinky finger or use your lips to blend it in. I use my lips cause it stains my fingers. Then when your finished blending you can use a wet cloth to clean up your lip lines. Then that's it! You have your unique lipstick color! You can try doing this will any of your colors and seeing what you come up with!


*WARNING* I do not suggest trying this more then 2 or 3 times in a day. Why? Because if you use bold, bright colors, it might take some scrubbing to get it off. And if you scrub it to much your lips could be bruised, chapped, and sore. Trust me on this, I learned my lesson LOL.




No comments:

Post a Comment