Friday, July 15, 2016

Back to Animal Jam Posts! Necklace To Spike Challange!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm really sorry for being inactive! I started getting really busy around Memorial day and I have not been able to post until now! I hope my busy days will slow down so I can get back into the swing of posting, and back into the Animal Jam Community!

Anyways! I will be going back to posting about Animal Jam! But don't worry, I won't forget about all my non Animal Jam topics either! I will find a balance of posting about Animal Jam and non Animal Jam topics.

So I was hanging around Jamaa a few different times and I kept seeing people say, ''I'm doing the necklace to spike challenge, trade me!'' So after I did some research on it what it is, is that you buy a necklace and slowly work your way up to a spike! And I thought, hey, that would be something cool to document! So I will be documenting my progress of this challenge on my blog! I will try to do it for about 30 minutes to an hour every week, but I hope I can do more then that. I will officially be starting this challenge July 18 *Monday*. My deadline will be August 25. And my goal will be a long pink spike collar, and a few wrists.

If your interested to try this with me here are the rules! *At least I think these are the rules?*

1. You must use a new jammer account. Though I'm not sure if this is an actual rule.. If you can't get a new account I'm sure it will be fine.

2. You can't say, ''I'm doing the necklace to spike challenge, trade me!'' That could cause unfair trades which misses the point of the challenge completely!

That's all the rules I know of so far. If there's more I will update this post!

Until Monday! Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment