Sunday, July 17, 2016

Necklace To Spike Challenge: Update 1

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I told you guys I would keep up with posting! ''Wink Wink.'' So I have been doing this challenge like crazy! It's super fun! But it can be super hard. So I will walk you through my progress and some tips I have learned. Plus how I felt through each step/trade.

1. I have just bought my necklace. Let the trading begin!

2. After some times passes I begin to think this will take longer then I thought.

3. I got a purple Animal Jam Bracelet for my necklace! YES!!

4. This isn't so bad after all!!

5. YES YES YES!! I traded my purple Animal Jam bracelet for a orange moon necklace! Yay!

6.  After not having anybody accept my recent trades I feel like I'm back at square one again.

7. OH MY GOSH SOMEBODY TRADED ME A DIAMOND ENCRUSTED NON-MEMBER TAIL FOR MY MOON NECKLACE!!!! Could this day get better?!?

And that's my progress so far!! As you may see it can be easy to lose hope if you don't get trades, or if nobody accepts your trades. But don't lose hope!! Its a big rush of happy feelings when someone accepts your trade after so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment