Monday, October 10, 2016

Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry for no posts last week. We had bad weather. Anyways! Its time for another Rare Item Monday post! Todays rare was in the first place I looked. Score! So lets get started!

Todays rare is located in Jam-Mart Clothing.
It is on the 15th page in the shop.
It is 550 gems and members only.
The color scheme is blue with white eyes.

I really like this item! It is a recolored item. But I feel it works well and is a nice change! The price is also lower then what it has been. Which is also a plus! Make sure you buy one today before they are gone for good! I'm sorry this is a short post. Comment down below if you like it todays rare, and plan on buying it!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment