Friday, November 11, 2016

Happy Veterans Day! + Bible Verses.

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry today's post is later than usual. But I do think I have some good news! Since this weeks posting schedule went well, I will share my official  posting days!  If those days start to not work out, I will let you know if I change my posting days. Here is when you can expect posts from me.

Monday:
Tuesday:
Friday:

Today is not going to be an Animal Jam post. It is going to be a Veterans Day post. If you have been following my posts since last year, you would have seen my last years Veterans Day post. But I will still talk about the same things I did last year.

My Papa was a Vietnam Army Veteran. He was lucky to come home from his deployment. But a lot of Veterans give their today, to give us our tomorrow. And if they are lucky enough to return home, they may suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder ((PTSD)) So if you have lost a family member or friend due to their service, or had a family member badly injured in combat, or suffer from PTSD, here are some comforting Bible Verses.

1. The Lord comforts his people and will have pity on those who suffer. Isaiah 49:13b

2. Those who are sad are happy, because God will comfort them. Matthew 5:4

3.He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death, sadness, crying, or pain, because all the old ways are gone. Revelation 21:4

4. Give all you're worries to him, because he cares about you.  1 Peter 5:7

5. So don't worry, because I am with you. Don't be afraid, because I am you're God. I will make you strong and will help you; I will support you with my right hand that saves you. Isaiah 41:10
                              
 I hope everyone has a Happy Veterans Day weekend!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And, ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment