Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Ways To Make Gems Faster Then Playing Arcade Games.

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm trying out a new blogging schedule to see if that works for me. If it works out I will announce official posting days. If it doesn't work out I will try different days.

Todays post will be rather long. But its worth it to read! So please bare with me as I begin.

 So today I will be giving you guys tips on how to earn gems faster then playing arcade games! Gems can be hard to come by if you need a few thousand of them. Just like with yesterdays Rare Item Monday. The Rare Zios Mask cost 4,500 gems. So if you need quick gems for any reason, like yesterdays expensive Rare Item Monday, this post is for you! I will number each idea from least helpful to most helpful. But what I mean by ''least helpful'' is that the idea may not work for some people. But I thought I should add it anyways. Lets get started!

1. Ask you're buddies if they have unwanted items to recycle.
This one might not work for everyone. Sometimes I have buddies who ask me this but I don't have unwanted items. But you never know until you ask!

2. Announce in Jamaa Township you are accepting unwanted items to recycle them.
This one might not work for everyone. Lots of Jammers tend to ignore people who say this. But it can be worth a try.

3.Get on you're storage account and trade unwanted items from there to you're main account to recycle those items for gems.
Again, this might not help everyone. Because not everyone makes storage accounts. About two years ago I made more storage accounts then I can even remember. And I would use them to trade seasonal items to so I didn't have to recycle them. But if you have old storage accounts, check them and see what you can find to recycle!

4. Recycle you're own unneeded items.
Check to see if you have double of a Rare Item Monday to recycle. That is a awesome way to build up gems fast. I did this once to unclutter my account and I ended up with over 60,000 extra gems!

*Plus I feel this is important to add. I hate to get rid of anything. That's why I ended up with so many storage accounts. I did use them to transfer my seasonal items to, but  I would also trade items that I didn't have room for on my main account to my storage, just so I didn't have to recycle them. But sometimes its okay to let go! I couldn't even tell you what I recycled for the 60,000 gems. I didn't even miss not one item! If I can do it, you can to!*

5. Buy more then one Rare Item Monday Rare, to recycle it for gems when needed.
But I DO suggest you check to see what it recycles for before you do this. That days rare might not recycle for even half of what you paid for. Or you might get lucky with a rare like yesterdays. Yes I know it was expensive, but it only recycled for 25 gems less then what it costs. That's not a bad deal at all, if you buy extra just for the purpose to recycle it later for gems.

6. Play Adventures!!
Yes! This is one of the very best things you can do to earn gems! You can earn them quickly, plus I find it personally more fun then the arcade games.  Make sure that you capture every single phantom! Every phantom you catch rewards you with 25 gems! The adventures that I suggest are:

Non-Member suggestions:
The Phantom Portal *HARD*
Meet Cosmo *HARD*

Member Suggestions:
The Great Escape *HARD*
Greely's Inferno *HARD*
The Search for Greely *HARD*

And there you have it! I hope this has helped you guys! Comment down below if you have tried one of these options! Let me know how it helped you!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~






No comments:

Post a Comment