Saturday, December 10, 2016

25 Days Of Blogmas Day 10 / Pet And Santa Christmas Pictures!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! And it is now day 10 of 25 Days Of Blogmas! We are in the double digits now! As I was thinking of an idea for todays post, my mom gave me the idea to tell you guys about Santa and pet Christmas pictures! So that's what I'll be doing today!

We have never done this before with our cats or dog, but if you have pets maybe you could try it out! What it is, is that around Christmas time some pet stores like Pet Smart, or PetCo bring in a Santa for you're pets to take pictures with!

I'm not sure if there are certain pets that are not aloud, or the price for the pictures. But you can call you're local pet store for that information. You could even dress you're pet(s) up in holiday costumes, to make it more festive!!

If you have ever done this before, or plan to do this, comment down below! I'm also sorry this is kind of a short post! But stay tuned, as there are still 15 days left of Blogmas!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment