Sunday, December 11, 2016

25 Days Of Blogmas Day 11 / Christmas Volunteering!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! And today is day 11 of 25 Days Of Blogmas! Are you guys still enjoying it? I know I am! I'm sorry this post is really late! I tired to do it earlier, but I had to stop because I had to go somewhere.

 Today also marks just TWO WEEKS before Christmas! Does that make you excited?! Since it is so close to Christmas, many people in you're community may need help. That's why it is important to try and volunteer during the holidays! But I'm not saying only to volunteer during the holidays!!  Here I will be telling you about how YOU can make a difference this holiday season! So without anymore delays, lets get started!

One way you can volunteer is through you're church! Some churches have programs where you can volunteer to ring the Salvation Army Kettle Bell! If you don't know what that is, its where you stand outside a store and ring a bell, and people can donate money to the Salvation Army!

Another way you can volunteer is in a soup kitchen! Some soup kitchens are open on Christmas Eve and Christmas day, to serve meals to the homeless, or the people who wouldn't have a meal otherwise. They could always use help! 

I know that this idea is too late to do this year, but it is something to keep in mind for next year!
One way you can make a difference next Christmas is to pack a Christmas shoe box! If you have never heard of that before, what is it is, is that you fill a shoe box full of toys to send to kids in other countries! These shoe boxes go to kids in other countries who are in great poverty. It sure does make their day!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~



2 comments:

  1. I REALLY can't wait till Christmas, I'm really only going to get one gift (and maybe a few small things) BC my mom is going to get me a Zoomer, I'm getting the dog one (If you don't know what that is go looks it up!) Their like 90 dollars for the dog, and 70 dollars for the cat.
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I FORGOT TO DO THE POST ABOUT YOUR BLOG ON AJFC SORRY! I'll try to remember that this Saturday.
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete