Saturday, December 17, 2016

25 Days Of Blogmas Day 17 / I Volunteered For The Salvation Army!

  Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! And I'm back with day 17 of 25 Days Of Blogmas! I nearly forgot about posting today until I looked at the clock. I'm super tired, so I kind of zombie walked over to my computer to start a post. But an important post at that! Since I am super tired, I will make this post into two parts, over two days. Today I will just talk about volunteering and what I had to do, and tomorrow I will talk about what happened/funny stories/and my experience!

   Our church is in charge of recruiting volunteers to ring a bell for the Salvation Army, at a certain store in my town. So my mom signed us up for tonight. And when we got there, the people who had the shift before us left and it was our turn. And all we had to do was say ''Merry Christmas'' or "God Bless You" to people as they left the store, and ring a bell. I have to say it was a lot of fun! But stay tuned for tomorrows post for all of the funny stories and details!

I'm sorry that this post is so short! Tomorrows post will be longer.

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment