Saturday, December 3, 2016

25 Days Of Blogmas Day 3 / Christmas Peanut Butter Dream Cookies!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! And I'm back again with day 3 of 25 Days of Blogmas! I had a problem posting comments yesterday but I was able to post them today. I love reading all you're comments!

For todays post I will be sharing a Christmas cookie recipe! This can really be made anytime of the year, but I love them around Christmas time!  And its so, so, so simple!! Here's the recipe!


Ingredients:
1 cup of peanut butter. Smooth or chunky. *But I like to use chucky*
1 egg.
And one 3/4 cup of sugar.
*Optional* And a bag of Hershey Kisses.

And that's all you need! No butter, or flour!  Here is how to make them!

Crack you're egg in a medium sized bowl and mix it.
Then add in you're sugar and mix the sugar with the egg.
 Then lastly you mix in you're peanut butter!
 Then you ball them onto a cookie sheet using either a small cookie scooper or a spoon, no need to grease the cookie sheet, as the peanut butter has natural oils.
Bake them at 350 for 10 to 14 minutes. Or until golden brown.
When done add on the Hershey's Kisses!

Also how many cookies this recipe makes depends on how big you make you're cookies. It should make about 12 small ones or 8 medium ones. You can also double the recipe if needed.

If you leave these cookies out on Christmas Eve, along with some chocolate milk for Santa, he just might leave some extra gifts! ''Wink wink''

I hope you enjoyed todays post! Comment down below what you're favorite Christmas time cookies are! These have to be my favorite for sure! Can't beat a chocolate peanut butter combo!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

7 comments:

  1. Oh yummy! These sure sound good! Perhaps I'll bake them! It sounds easy enough for me! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! We use to make these all the time! but now we don't :( One time my mom put too much of something in it, and we were making it for church or something, and we got to eat ALL of it like cookie dough! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that was yummy, Sarah! Maybe you can make these for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, they are pretty easy, Lostfairy! They sure won't disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, how many does this recipe make? XD

      Delete
    2. It depends on how big you ball them out. If you ball them out small, maybe a dozen. If you ball them out a bit larger, maybe about eight.

      Delete
  5. AHHHHH I LOVE THESE COOKIES WAHHHHH WE USED TO MAKE THEM ALL THE TIME! WAHHHH
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete