Friday, December 2, 2016

25 Days Of Blogmas! Day 2 / Favorite Christmas Time Childhood Memories!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! And I'm here with day 2 of 25 Days Of Blogmas!  But before I begin, I just wanted to say there is no set time for my Christmas posts. Some might be posted early in the day, and some might be later in the evening. So if there hasn't been a post early on in the day, check back later on! Now it's time to get on with the post!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Caution if you are young and love Santa, have a parent read first to see if you can read it.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Well I was only going to talk about one holiday childhood memory, but my mom reminded me of another one I forgot about, so I just had to add it!

Memory 1: This was the memory my mom reminded me about. So I was about six years old.  My Papa had a job where he was away from home. So he called my mom and talked to her for a bit. Then I talked to him for a bit. Then he said, I have Santa here, would you like to tell him what you want for Christmas? And I was freaking out, and of course said yes. And he chuckled and handed the phone over to ''Santa''. So ''Santa'' asked the usual, '' Have you been good this year?! I heard you have! What would you like for Christmas?'' I don't remember what I asked for, as this was years and years ago.
But ''Santa'' was really just my Papa pretending to be Santa. But I'm sure most of you have figured that out by how, haha!  The funny part is I remember when Santa starting talking, my Papa talked in a different voice, but not very different. And I believed it anyways. #Gullible


Memory 2: In this memory I was about 6 or 7 years old. I can't remember if this was the same Christmas as the story above.  In this memory I still believed in Santa.   It was Christmas morning, so I was running to the Christmas tree super excited to see what Santa had left during the night. And I walked over to see if Santa ate and drank the cookies and milk I left out for him. And he did! But there was also a note. I don't remember the whole thing, but it basically said, ''Thank you so much for the milk and cookies! You have been a very good girl this year! And because the cookies were so good, I left you some extra gifts! I was so excited by the letter it was very funny. A couple years later I found out it was my Papa all along, I guess he enjoyed playing Santa!  And eating all the cookies!!

I hope you enjoyed day 2 of 25 Days Of Blogmas! Check back tomorrow for another post!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

2 comments: