Friday, February 17, 2017

How Long Is The Perfect Time To Dunk An Oreo? + New Poll!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post!  Todays post will not be an Animal Jam post, but it will be a desert post! I wanted to get this post out a bit earlier this week, but that sadly did not end up happening as I had a very busy week. But now I have the time to do this post! I've actually wanted to do this post for a while now. But we got Oreos last week so I thought now was the perfect time! So while we had the Oreos, I dunked each Oreo in my milk for a different amount of seconds. And here is how long I dunked my Oreos, and how they tasted! May I note that we got the double stuffed Oreos, my favorite!

Oreo dunked for 0-3 seconds: The cookie was still very firm, yet still tasty.

Oreo dunked for 3-6 seconds: The cookie was soft, but not falling apart or mushy.

Oreo dunked for 6-10 seconds. The cookie was very soft, almost mushy and falling into my milk.

My favorite: My favorite way to dunk my Oreo is for 3-6 seconds! It feels just right, not too soft but not too firm either. I definitely recommend trying this for yourself and seeing what you're favorite way to dunk an Oreo is!

I hope you enjoyed this rather random post! But if you're a desert lover like me, check back often as I have yummy desert recipes I can share! Let me know if you're interested in those types of posts! Also don't forget to vote on my new poll how long you like to dunk you're Oreo!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I've never done that BUT IT SOUNDS REALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY YUMMY GOTTA DO IT!
    And YA i like these kinda post. BUT YOU SHOULDN'T DO THEM WAAAAAHHH IT MAKES ME TOO HUNGRY!!!
    OK no JK do these post, IT'LL JUST BE HARD TO READ THEM. XD
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete