Monday, February 13, 2017

Rare Item Monday! + New Valentines Day Poll!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry for no RIM post last week. I wanted to do a certain post last week since I missed RIM, but that didn't work out. So you can expect this ''surprise fun post'' this week for sure! One hint I will give is that its not Animal Jam related! But lets stick to what is Animal Jam related, and that is todays Rare Item Monday post!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Heart Balloon! It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the fifteenth page in Jam-Mart Clothing. It is for sale for 550 gems and it is members only. The color of the balloon is red.

I really like this item! Its just a plain red heart balloon that's perfect for Valentines Day tomorrow! Its not overly priced either like other recent RIM. Its perfect to use for a Valentines Day look, if you haven't made one already! Make sure you pick up you're Rare Heart Balloon today!

Also don't forget to check back for that surprise fun post! And don't forget to check out my new poll for Valentines Day!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment: