Monday, April 3, 2017

Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Wow this weeks feels like it went by super fast! I think I said this last week as well! Have these past few weeks gone by quick for you? I also wanted to say happy April! Did you guys prank anybody for April fools? If you did comment who you pranked and what you did in the comments below!

 I do quickly want to say the reason why my post I have in my drafts never got published last week was because I completely forgot about it until I logged on to post today. But there isn't much to be done until its finished, so I will have it up tomorrow! But now onto this weeks Rare Item Monday post!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Fool's Hat! It is located in Jamaa Township's Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the tenth page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 750 gems and it is members only. The color of the Fool's Hat is dark green and light green.

Thoughts: I'm happy AJHQ finally lowered the price of these rares! I think this is a late, but cute April Fools rare! Its not something I feel I could get use out of, so I didn't buy it. But that doesn't mean that's the same for you! If you like this item make sure you pick up you're Rare Fool's Hat today!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment