Saturday, June 17, 2017

Party Today! Info Below!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry I didn't post last weeks RIM. I don't really have a reason except it was the Monday after my birthday vacation and I just forgot about it. I will be back to posting the RIM this Monday! I am also sorry about the short notice on the AJ party, I forgot about that as well! I have not even sent AJ JAG invites, which I will be doing right after this post! But anyways, here is the party information!

When is the party?
 Today, June 17th!

What time is the party?
 8:30 P.M Eastern Standard Time. Ask your parents to figure out what time that would be for you!

Where is the party?
In my den! User: Coolcat89252

Who's invited?
 Everyone is invited! Even if you did not get a JAG on AJ about the party you are still invited! P.S, sorry if I forget any of my buddies!

How long will the party last?
 About an hour to an hour and a half.

What will we be doing?
 Play games, chat, and just have fun! I have not been very active on AJ, so this can be a time for us all to catch up and have fun!

Anything else?
Not that I know of!

I hope to see you there!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment:

  1. Can't make it D: D: D: I REALLY wish I could, but its 9:30 for me, about the time I go to bed D: D: I'm sooooo sorry Coolcat :( :( Have a good party and birthday though! :D

    ReplyDelete