Monday, June 19, 2017

Rare Item Monday! + Awesome Party!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Before I get to this weeks RIM, I just want to thank everyone who came to my AJ birthday party! We all had a blast! Also don't feel bad if you couldn't make it! There will always be other parties! But now lets get onto this weeks Rare Item Monday!

This weeks Rare Item Monday is the Rare Firefly Necklace! It is located in Coral Canyons Epic Wonders. It can be found on the seventh page. It is for sale for 2,750 gems and it is for members only. The color scheme is blue, green, and yellow.

Thoughts: This is the first RIM that hasn't been in Jam-Mart Clothing is such a long time, how exciting! I think AJHQ should move the RIM around more often. It gets quite boring being able to pretty much guess where it will be each week. Now onto how it looks.. I think it looks great! Its a nice summery item. I don't think its overpriced since it is in Epic Wonders after all. Overall I give this item a 9!

Comment down below what you think! Also comment down below if you made it to the party and had a great time!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment: