Monday, February 27, 2017

Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry about no RIM post last week. Last Monday was a SUPER busy day for me, and I had a throbbing headache.

But I'm back now! I probably will try to post one recipe a week, along with weekly Rare Item Monday posts. I will also start posting more Animal Jam content other then just the weekly RIM. But for now, here is this weeks Rare Item Monday!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Heart Scarf! It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the sixteenth page in Jam-Mart Clothing. It is for sale for 750 gems and is members only. The color scheme is blue with magenta hearts.

Opinions: I like this weeks rare! It is a recolored rare, but the colors work well together!

I also want to talk about my Oreo poll. The most voted on that poll was, ''You dunk Oreos?'' with 4 votes! I thought it was interesting to learn most of you don't dunk them! I will keep that poll up until I can think of another one. I look forward to doing more polls!

Until next time this week....

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment: