Monday, March 6, 2017

Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I was not able to post a recipe last week like I wanted, it was a very busy week! I'll try and get one up this week, even though this is another busy week for me. But lets just get right into todays Rare Item Monday!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Clover Top Hat. It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the eight page in Jam-Mart Clothing. It is for sale for 1,000 gems and it is members only. The color scheme is dark green, light green, and orange.

Opinions: I like this weeks rare! Its perfect for any Saint Patrick's Day look you maybe going for. The colors work well together also. It is pretty pricey for Jam-Mart Clothing though. But if you're interested make sure you pick up you're Rare Clover Hop Hat today!

As always bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

*P.S please don't mind any errors in todays post, I'm in a major rush!*

No comments:

Post a Comment