Monday, October 2, 2017

Rare Item Monday! + Question Of The Day!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Before I continue I just want to say my thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Las Vegas!

Now lets start with todays question of the day!

QOTD: What is your favorite type of pizza?

AOTD: My favorite type of pizza is veggie pizza!

Now lets get onto todays Rare Item Monday! Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Monstrous Hair.

It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the 10th page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 1,000 gems and it is members only. The colors of this item is black are orange.

Thoughts: I really like this weeks Rare Item Monday! I think its perfect for the start of October. It would be great to use as a costume. I think the colors are very nice, but I do think it is overpriced. The price is my only complaint!

Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 9.5!

I hope you enjoyed this weeks post! Comment down below what you think of todays Rare Item Monday!

Here is todays verse!

"My soul will boast in the LORD; let the afflicted hear and rejoice." -Psalms 34:2

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment