Monday, October 9, 2017

Rare Item Monday! + Question Of The Day!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I don't know if I said this in my last post, so I just wanted to say Happy October! May you eat as much candy as you can this month! And  that actually brings me to todays question of the day....

QOTD: What is your favorite Halloween Candy?

AOTD: I would have to say my favorite is Almond Joy's! But they are the hardest to find. D:

Now lets move onto todays Rare Item Monday! Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Phantom Mask!

It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the 13th page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 3,500 gems and it is members only. The colors of the mask are black and white.

Thoughts: I really love this weeks Rare Item Monday! I have always loved the Phantom Mask, so I am very happy AJHQ brought it back! I think it goes with any animal, and with anything other clothing items. I do think the price is high, but if I remember correctly it has always been like that.

Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 10!

Comment down below what you think! Do you love this weeks Rare Item Monday as much as I do?

Here is todays verse!

"Fear the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing." -Psalm 34:9

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment