Monday, October 16, 2017

Rare Item Monday! + Question Of The Day!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I hope everyone is prepared for the cooler weather! We are just starting to see cooler weather where I am! But for now lets start with todays question of the day!

QOTD: Movies or TV shows?

AOTD: I would have to say movies!

Now lets get on with todays Rare Item Monday! Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Angry Pumpkin Mask!

It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the 10th page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 750 gems and it is for members only. The colors of the mask are red and green.

Thoughts: I think this is a nice item! The pumpkin masks aren't really my favorite item so for me this isn't a great item. And I don't really like the colors either. Red and green are Christmas colors, not Halloween colors!

Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 4.

I hope you enjoyed todays Rare Item Monday! Tell me what you think in the comments below!

Here is todays verse!

"The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles." -Psalm 34:17

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment