Monday, September 5, 2016

Animal Jam's Most Epic Rare Item Monday Ever?! And Great News!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! And yes, today is Monday. And you know what that means! Its time for another rare item Monday! I was not feeling very well today so I didn't go on AJ early to see todays rare. That's also why this post is a bit late. Sorry about that guys! Anyways, so my friend asked me if I had seen todays rare and I said no I have not. So I went on the daily explorer to see what it was. And all I seen was a outline of a Top Hat. And I thought they brought back a Top Hat or make some new ''exclusive'' color or something. And I was half right! After doing some  detective work I seen that it was a magenta Top Hat! So lets just jump into todays rare!

Today's rare was in a ''Secret Location.'' And I have to admit when I heard that, I thought it would be in a new hidden shop, or in a shop nobody would think to check. But it ended up being in the Diamond Shop. I didn't have to search for it when I logged on cause I already knew where it was. But even thought I knew where it was, having it be in the Diamond Shop took away some of the excitement.

Todays rare is members only, and cost two diamonds. If I had to rate this item I would give it a 7. I do love magenta items, but this one has no color scheme. Which can make an outfit as a whole a tad over whelming. But if you style it just right it will look great! I really like magenta items! But Animal Jam has very few of them. So it was hard to find other magenta items to match with this Top Hat. But its possible to find them! I paired my top hat with my Magenta Jersey, Magenta Necklace, and Magenta Woven Slippers.  And the animal I used was my glitched magenta flowed spring bunny. I will add a picture tomorrow!

And that brings me to my good news! To make a long story short, I'm getting my phone fixed tomorrow! So that means I will be able to have more, better quality posts! I felt my posts wouldn't be at their best if I couldn't post pictures. That's why there have not been any recent posts by me. But that will change! Thank you to everyone for being supportive!

As always, Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

2 comments:

  1. Coolcat you know what we need to do??
    1.YOU Try to post more, :)
    2. TRY TO GET MORE PEOPLE TO READ THIS BLOG!
    I bet ppl would LOVE the movie reviews!
    Do your best to Post and I'll try to get the word out about this blog!
    *King Tough Bunny
    ja983
    (btw i love the backround!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a deal! I'm going to start focusing on my blog more then I have been. I love this time of the year! So I'm sure that will give me plenty of inspiration with posting. Thanks for your kind words and your help, and to get the word out there! :)

    ReplyDelete