Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry for my short hiatus. I'm going to be focusing on my blog a lot more then I have been lately! Fall is here, and winter is coming. And I'm excited! I know that will help me get exciting post's out there for you guy's! Since I have been gone for a short while, there is lots to talk about. So lets just get started!
Animal Jam has added a feature where you can now like masterpiece's! And I think that's great! I have come up with a few tips on how to get your masterpiece's liked!
But before I begin: Don't feel if you're masterpiece doesn't have a lot of likes that's its not great! Every masterpiece is special and unique. :)
1. Hold a art museum in you're den! That's a great way to get your art noticed!
2. Put it on trade and ask for like's if people like it! Just make sure you say that its not for trade, if you don't plan on trading it.
3. Host an art party in your den! You can have it for buddies only or everyone! You can have everyone put their art on trade. And everyone can like, and trade for masterpiece's! You can also combine this idea with the first one!
Those are pretty much all the tips I have for now! If I have more I will add them in. Or I will just make a new post, if I think of new ones awhile from now!
Now onto the next part of todays post. Last year for fall I made a post with a few fall jokes. And I thought, why shouldn't I just make this my new blog tradition?! So that's going to be my new tradition! Fall jokes, every fall! I might do some for every new season too! But for now, here are some fall jokes for this year! *2016*
1. *Man is shoveling deep snow from his porch*
Someone from inside the house yells, THE PHONE IS FOR YOU!
*Man shoveling snow* If its my brother in California, I don't want to talk to him.
I know this isn't really a fall joke. But I just had to use it!
2. I am really going to miss this 100 degree heat! Said, by no one ever...
3. The Jack 'O' Lantern said to the turkey: Oh yeah, laugh it up! You're next!
And that's all for today, Jammer's! Comment down below if you enjoyed this post!
As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~