Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! And it is now day 13 of 25 Days Of Blogmas! It seems to be going by super quick! Only 12 more days left until Christmas, who's excited about that?! I'm sure I didn't even have to ask. But since Christmas is coming so quickly, I thought today would be a good day to share stocking stuffer ideas! If you are a late list maker, someone shopping for someone else, or just need ideas, I'll be sharing some! So lets get started!
1. Some hand sanitizer's or cute holders from Bath And Body Works would make the perfect stocking stuffer! Or you could even look at travel sized lotions, body creams, shower gels, and body mists to use as well!
2. Makeup brushes are the perfect size to stuff in a teen girls stocking! You could even stuff other beauty products in there like a manicure set, or other cosmetic tools!
3. Nail polishes are the perfect stocking stuffer for girls who like to paint their nails! You could either buy singles or a small Christmas set!
4. Mini stuffed animals would be a super cute addition to a stocking!
5. Has the person you're shopping for been talking about a book she has been wanting? Books make great stocking stuffers, if they aren't that big that is!
6. You can NEVER go wrong with chocolate! Fill you're stocking to the rim with chocolate to make anyone have a chocolate overload!
7. You can't go wrong with fuzzy socks, or any kind of socks for that matter! Try and find socks with crazy deigns on them. That's way more exciting then just plain white ones!
8. Is the last person on you're list super picky, but has a favorite store? Gift cards are the perfect solution! Most stores either let you pick the amount you want to give, or have options that start from 5 to 15 dollars and up.
I hope this was helpful! Comment down below if I missed any other stocking stuffer ideas!
As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~